Senior Identity Solution Specialist
Location: Netherlands-based – Home/Customer Office
Are you passionate about anything related to Identity and Access Management (IAM), and know quite a bit about the protocols and products that are used in that field? Is your curiosity triggered immediately when you see a SAML message or OAuth/OIDC redirect flying by? Booleans might be the right place for you!
At Booleans, we help organizations implement digital identity solutions from start to finish and beyond. From requirements analysis to drafting an IAM vision and architecture, towards fully implementing technical solutions, making sure proper monitoring is in place, and training the customer to operate it or even provide them with 24/7 support.
So if you:
- Are passionate about everything related to identity and access
- Are very familiar with related protocols such as OIDC, OAuth2, SAML2
- Have experience with IAM products such as ForgeRock, Sailpoint, Auth0, Okta
- Have the verbal skills to get a message across
- Are able to identify IAM issues at the product or even protocol/code level
- Have experience with tuning and troubleshooting high performance, high available environments
- Are familiar with Cloud providers such as AWS or Azure
- Know your way around the Linux shell
- Are comfortable with reading and writing code
- Are able to speak and write in English fluently
.. then please reach out to us!
Please send your motivation and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Booleans, you will be surrounded by passionate techies who are specialized in IAM and Security, supporting you while working on challenging projects for our customers around the globe. While we take our work very seriously, we also like to have lots of fun. And of course, you will not only get an above average salary, but you will also get the latest and greatest MacBook and phone, compensation for your internet subscription, appropriate training and certification, first class transport arrangements / above average company car, 30 holidays annually, and much more. We want people to stay with us.