Senior Identity Specialist
Location office: Amersfoort
Booleans advises, supervises and unburdens Identity & Access Management (IAM) challenges within organisations. Our service consists of the entire process from requirements analysis to drafting an IAM vision and architecture as well as the full technical implementation of the intended IAM solution. Booleans will train its customer “on the job” to the level of IAM-expertise they require to operate their solution. Quality is what defines a Booleans IAM solution since it is intended to help our customers core business evolving.
We are looking for a new “senior Identity Specialist” to join our consultancy team. This consultant is highly technical and independently able to implement IAM solutions with a quality-first mindset. Willing to take the extra mile to really help and unburden our customers.
Why join us?
- We are not in the market to grow but to deliver high quality solutions to our customers and most importantly, having fun while doing so!
- Booleans is a young and dynamic company where the team lives by the saying “Work hard, Play hard”.
- You will work in a team where you can make a difference by helping our customers while at the same time shaping Booleans and its strategy & culture.
- We are working on challenging European projects for cross-branche European customers.
- Booleans offers a team of the best IAM Experts with global IAM Experience and presence.
- Booleans has strong partner relations with the best-in-class IAM software vendors.
- Booleans provides you with the required Trainings/Certifications & Accreditations.
- Booleans is a one-layer organisation where everyone is significantly involved in the success and transparency of the company.
- You will work with the latest trends in IAM technology.
What do we expect from you?
The following skills are a pre:
- Is a team player.
- Has a customer-oriented and problem-solving mindset.
- Is eager and willing to learn new technologies.
- Has 4+ years experience in the IAM and or IAG space.
- Has 4+ years experience in consultancy.
- Has 4+ years experience in Linux-based environments.
- Has experience delivering high available and scalable IAM solutions.
- Has experience with JAVA/J2EE based solutions.
- Has experience with IAM products (e.g. ForgeRock, SailPoint, CA, Auth0, NetIQ, etc.)
- Has experience with IAM-related protocols (e.g. LDAP, SAML2, OAuth2, OIDC, etc.)
- Has experience with configuration-management/deployment solutions (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef, etc.)
- Has experience with containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Has experience with Monitoring (e.g. Nagios, Kibana, etc.)
- Is able and willing to support and guide her/his colleagues and customers where needed.
- Is able to deliver high-quality work on time and on schedule.
What can you expect from us?
- A great team to work with!
- Knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company events.
- A proper balance between working and living.
- 30 holidays annually.
- Payment for fitness contracts.
- Career Coach.
- Real opportunities for you to make a difference within the IAM market as well as within Booleans.
- Awesome toolbox:
- The latest and greatest Macbook Pro
- Mobile phone
- Leasecar and public transport card or mobility arrangement
- Above average salary
- Static bonus (13 th salary month)