Senior Security Specialist
Location: Netherlands-Based – Home/Customer Office
Are you a developer or devops engineer with a passion for security? Or perhaps an ethical hacker wanting to move more towards development because you’re tired of seeing the same things over and over and just want them fixed? We are looking for you!
At Booleans Security we help organizations integrating security into all aspects of their software development lifecycle. Not only will you assess their applications to identify vulnerabilities, you’ll also be teaching development teams to do threat modeling when creating new applications, help them with integrating and tuning automated security scanning in their build pipelines, analyze tricky security issues with them, training them on security subjects that are relevant for what they do – anything to tackle security early in the process. That’s what we’re about.
So if you:
- are passionate about security
- are empathic and really want to help
- have a solid technical background in (web) application development
- know the OWASP Top 10 and beyond
- have worked with security tools like Burp Suite
- are familiar with automated security test tooling
- know your way around CI tooling
- are comfortable with reading and writing code
- are able to speak and write in English fluently
.. then please reach out to us!
At Booleans, you will be surrounded by passionate techies who are specialized in Security and IAM solutions, supporting you while working on challenging projects for our customers around the globe. While we take our work very seriously, we also like to have lots of fun. And of course, you’ll not only get an above average salary, you will also get the latest and greatest Macbook and phone, compensation for your internet subscription, appropriate training, first class transport arrangements / above everage lease car, 30 holidays annually, and much more. We want people to stay with us.